Monday, October 10, 2011

First words to share.

So I decided on the title of this blog because of the steps it has brought me thru during my life so far.  There are days when I question my sanity, ability, and strength to complete my personal to do list.  This verse has held dear to me for so long.  My best friend and I shared this verse with each other years ago and I believe without a doubt that it was sent to us straight from God.  When I felt down or out I could always look back at the notes she left around for me and remember this verse.  Smile there is always a time. (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)  I wanted to start this to share ideas and happenings in my life, to help you smile...it is proven that if you smile more you WILL live longer than anticipated.  Until tomorrow smile, pray, and share!

1 comment: